Saturday 6 March 2010

Sat 13th Feb- MOAS + 11

More good news today. The Potassium levels from the bloods I had taken yesterday again came back fine.
Managed breakfast fine and today managed to eat Rice crispies and a piece of toast. woo hoo!
Jon came to see me today as he was going to London for the weekend to visit family. It was great to see him and catch up on all that was happening at work etc.. It really brightened up my day and we sat an chatted for around an hour or so. He brought a bundle of get well cards and messages from all my friends at work. It was great and I was surprised at just how many people had bothered to send me messages. It meant a lot to me and I was touched by it.
I came back and ate some lunch but again it was a struggle.
I felt tired today so decided it was wise just to take things easy. The doctors came around and advised that all being well I should be going home on Monday.Cant wait!

1 comment:

  1. Love the updates Dave. Such detail, such encouragement for anybody well or unwell. You shouldn't really be surprised by everybody's concern for you. You are missed and respected and we look forward to having you back at work, but no rush. Take care and thanks for the blog updates.

    ReplyDelete