Saturday 6 March 2010

Wednesday 10th Feb -MOAS +8


Mum visited me again today as Tracey still couldnt. I had managed to have a shave and a proper wash and was sat in the chair.
I had my right chest drain removed as the central line had come out. This was followed by an X-ray to check that the lung was fully inflated and all was ok. At the same time I also had ultra sounds on my legs to check for blood clots. This took about 1/2 an hour and reminded me of the last time we were at the hospital for ultra sounds for when the children were being born. The results were good and there were no problems.
I was allowed some lunch today and had soup and jelly and icecream for lunch. I also started using the the spirograph today in ernest to try to improve my lung capacity.
I again had jelly and icecream for tea and was told that if I kept it down I could have toast for breakfast tommorow! Oh joy!
I also spoke to the girls today on my mobile. It was the first time since the op and they were very excited. It was great to hear their voices and I was quite choked afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment